Jonathan demonstrates how to right click on a Mac using the Apple mouse. There is a short cut: holding down control while left clicking to make the right click menu come up. The Mighty Mouse has a right click function but you have to enable it. To enable this feature, go to system preferences and click on mouse and keyboard. The mouse and keyboard menu will now open up. Locate the right drop down menu. The default is set to "Primary Button" so you will need to change that to the "Secondary Button" option. The right click button will now be enabled on your mouse.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades