This video explains how to right click on a Mac laptop like Macbook Pro or Macbook. First you need to check if your right click is enabled. You can do so by right clicking and seeing if the menu opens up. If the menu does not pop up, it needs to be configured. The video explains how to enable the right click by going to the system preferences and then to the trackpad. Once you are in the trackpad menu, the video explains the options that need to be checked in order for the right click to work. After the options are checked, the window can be closed and right click will work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades