Keeping your computer screen or smartphone display clean is impossible. And those stupid little cloth cleaners that come with your device are about as useful as the new Apple Maps (yes, I am still upset about it).
While you can get screen cleaning sprays for your LCD display from any electronic store, it can get a little expensive, and the ingredients can easily be found at home. So why not make your own screen cleaning solution instead? It goes great with that useless-by-itself microfiber cloth.
All you need is some rubbing alcohol, distilled water, and an old spray bottle. Really. That's it. CNET's Sharon Vaknin shows you just how easy making your own screen-cleaning spray really is.
Once you've mixed the proper ingredients, just spray it on your display and wipe with the microfiber cloth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades