If you're a certified computer nerd along the lines of NASA scientist Howard from "The Big Bang Theory," then you know how frustrating it can be transferring large amounts of data between an external hard drive or other drive and your main computer, especially when you're in a rush to get experiment data in. Usually this requires mounting the drive into a system or external case first.
But you can vastly speed up your data transfer experience by using an IDE / SATA to USB adapter.
In this computer hardware video your host will explain what these adapters are, talk about what you can use them for, go over their features, show you what they and the other components look like, and finally show you how to connect up an IDE and also a SATA drive to a computer using one of them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades