This video shows the correct procedure to dismantle a first generation iPod Nano. The presenter starts by using a putty knife (aka the iPod take apart tool) and separates the casing. Next, the presenter removes the battery from the internal circuit board by using a soldering iron to melt the soldered battery connections. A small Phillips head screw driver is then used to remove three screws from the logic board. Finally removing two small ribbon cables will free the logic board from the plastic casing. Now you can remove the LCD display as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades