This video from Powerbook Medic teaches us how to take apart a 3rd generation iPod. First step is to use a putty knife or a flat head screwdriver to break apart the two pieces. After that remove the headphone cable and set the bottom pan aside. After this, you disconnect the hard drive, and battery cable form the board. Then use a T6 screwdriver to unscrew the T6 screws which are holding the board in place. Then take the last cable away. Now you can take the board out as well as the battery. Then the LCD ribbon cable can be removed. This would be beneficial for anyone interested in taking apart their iPod.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades