In this video, we learn how to take apart a computer's keyboard & clean it. First, turn the keyboard upside down and remove the screws from the side with a screwdriver. After this, flip it back over and remove the keys from the top. Put the keys into a bowl of soap and water and let them soak. Then, remove the screws from the top of the keyboard and set them aside. Open up the keyboard and then dust and clean the inside of it until clean. Next, you will replace all of the parts you removed in the order you removed them and plug it back in to use!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades