In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to unlock the fourth core of an AMD Phenom II or X2 CPU. Begin by installing the CPU chip into your computer. Then turn on the computer and wait for the black screen to boot up. Go to the setup by pressing the Delete button and select MB Intelligent Tweaker (M.I.T). Select the Advanced Clock Calibration and select Hybrid for the EC Firmware Selection. Select Auto for the Advanced Clock Calibration and press "y" to save it. The system will then reboot. This video will benefit those viewers who want to learn how to install a CPU for faster processing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades