In this video, we learn how to update your nVidia graphics card drivers. First, go to your start menu and type in "dxdiag", then search for this. After this, go to the display table to get the information for your card. Now, go to the website for the manufacturer through your web browser. After this, click the link where you can download drivers and search for new drivers for your graphics card. Once these are finished downloading, go to your control panel, then uninstall your previous drivers from your computer. Once you are done with this, restart your computer then install the new drivers and restart Windows once more, then you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades