In this video, we learn how to use the Auslogics disk defrag on your computer. Fragmenting your computer will help move around your files and clean out items that you don't ever use so it can run quicker and perform better. First, open up the Disk Defragmenter on your computer and then go to the Auslogics website to download their disk defrag. After you have this installed, run it on your computer and let it go through the process of cleaning out your computer. Once it's finished, you will be able to view a report of what it cleaned out on your computer. You can check with your defrag tool to make sure it cleaned out enough, then you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades