In this tutorial, we learn how to use the screen on the HP TouchSmart. Touch the screen lightly and precisely to open the program you want. There are tiles on the screen where you can store your music, photos, videos, and more. There are different ways to scroll around the page using your fingers. You can simply tap it, scroll by dragging with your finger, and slide your finger right to left. Remember to put your finger on the exact item you want to touch, or you will open or pull something else you didn't mean to. You can drag items out of your bottom row, which will control what programs you can open the most easily. By using these touch techniques you can quickly use your new computer without clicking a mouse!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades