In this tutorial, we learn how to use the touchscreen on the HP TouchSmart pc. On the Windows desktop you will see a house that has the TouchSmart icon, double touch this, then you will see large tiles that show different shortcuts to application and websites in your computer. You will also see links to website and other items. The bottom and top row are the same, except the bottom is smaller icons than the top. Use your finger to sweep through the different tiles and choose which application you want to open. To make tiles larger, use two fingers to make them larger. You can drag and drop the tiles to change what you see in your main tiles. Using these can help you access applications on your computer more quickly, making it easy to use!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades