In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to use a webcam on MSN for Mac. Go to Google and carry out a search for aMSN and click on the 2nd result which has the download link. Then click on 'Mac OS X Universal', download the program and open it. Next you start a conversation by typing in your text. Then click on the button on the right side for webcam as shown in the video. There is also a button for sending an audio clip. This will open the webcam and then you can use it to send your pictures.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades