This video tutorial from burnworld shows how to use Wondershare DVD ripper on Mac computer.
To start, open the application. Click Load DVD. Browse for DVD you want to rip.
Click Choose. Its content will be opened in the main application window.
You can preview your DVD. You can use Trim tool to cut video where you want.
Just set slider points what part of DVD you want to rip.
Click OK. You can use Crop tool as well, to change the size of DVD picture.
Video effects button allows to adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, volume, add filters etc.
You can choose output format from drop-down menu at the bottom of main window.
Change video and audio settings by click Settings button.
Type output filename your ripped DVD will have.
Choose subtitles. Choose audio and output destination.
Finally press Start and ripping process will begin. From Converter window you will see preview, which can be turned off, and progress bars.
Once the process is complete you will have your DVD ripped to your Mac computer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades