In this video a user shares how to use an external monitor as the main display on the Mac. For instance a recently purchased flat screen TV can be used as the primary display. So if you want to use your external monitor as your primary display then all you have to do is follow these simple stops. First, you have to open up settings and go to system preferences. After that, navigate to displays you will then see the option labeled arrangement. Once you are under arrangements, you will see two sets of displays. From this point all you have to do is to select the white bar and drag it to the other display . This will change your external monitor to be your primary display. After this is done you should notice that the Dock is now displayed on your external monitor and the taskbar should be on the top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades