In this video, we learn how to watch 3D images and movies without expensive hardware. If you have a computer with dual monitors or two computers, you can watch full-color, full resolution 3D with a simple home made device.
This device - Reflecting Stereoscope is based on an old idea described by professor Sir Charles Wheatstone at 1838.
You will need two small mirrors – approximately 3"x4".
Front surface mirrors are highly recommended, but you can use high-quality back surface mirrors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades