In this Computers & Programming video tutorial you will learn how to remove ntde1ect.com & autorun.inf virus & trojan files. Go to my documents > tools > folder options > view and unhide the files and click OK. Open up the task manager. Under properties, click on explorer and end that process. Then look for wscript.exe, select it and minimize the task manager. Now open up command prompt and type in ‚Äòdir‚Äô against C drive. This will not list the hidden files. So, you type in ‚Äòattrib ‚Äìr ‚Äìs ‚Äìh autorun.inf‚Äô and ‚Äòattrib ‚Äìr ‚Äìs ‚Äìh nde1ect.com‚Äô and ‚Äòdir‚Äô. Now you will see these hidden files. Go ahead and delete these files by typing in the commands shown in the video. This is the way to manually delete viruses.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades