You can change your RAM in a 13" MacBook Pro. To do this you need a screw driver and a new ram. So first put your notebook on the table and take all the screws out of the notebook but be careful when doing this. Now place your fingers on top and the bottom and leisurely take out the back cover. Now there are two slots located at the right side and you have to push it out to remove the old rams. Now take the new ram and make sure you put it as the video showing and place it where you removed the old ram and push it inside down first and then push it down and now do the same thing with second ram. Finally place the back cover on top and tight with screws.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades