In this video the instructor gives tips on how to erase a PC hard drive. An MIT study shows that 74 percent of the discarded hard drives contain private data on them that can be read and recovered by others. So you should learn how to completely erase all the data so that no one can recover or read from it later. Now formatting the drive or deleting a few files wont do it. For this you will need to have a proper software that meets or exceeds that US Department of Defense standards for data removal. Some of the recommended programs are Drive Scrubber, Boot and Nuke, and Kill Disk. Using this software you can get your work done. This video gives information on how to delete data permanently from your PC hard drive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades