In this video, we learn how to navigate an HP TouchSmart computer homepage (Windows 7). First, double tap the HP TouchSmart house icon. You will now see several different applications. On the top are applications that are running, on the bottom are applications that are not running at the moment. You can run your finger to scroll along the different windows that you have open. You can use Paint, internet, photos, videos and much more all at the same time! To scroll between pages, grab the top of the page. To make a page full size, tap on the border and it will become larger. Moving an application to the bottom, it will turn off unless you keep it open, it will turn blue in the bottom row. To get back to the desktop, just simply click on the "x" and you're back!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades