In this tutorial, we learn how to use the character pad with the HP TouchSmart computer. First tap "calendar" on the HP TouchSmart home page. Then click "today" then tap "add event". Now, a blinking cursor will be ready for you to type in it. Now, tap the icon with the pen and paper to open the character pad. You can now write in the letters you would like, and the computer will fill in the correct letters for you. If you mess up, you can tap that letter and change with other letters that are suggested. If you want to change them, just simply write over the characters!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades